20BPX056G .325 pitch .050 gauge 56 drive link Oregon chain
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
20BPX056 / 20BPX056G Oregon ControlCut Saw Chain
- 20BPX chainsaw chain for sale
- .325 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 56 drive link
- an ideal choice for occasional users such as property owners and commercial cutters.
- This .325" pitch, .050" gauge chain features a low kickback design and low-vibration, Micro Chisel cutters with small-radius working corners for excellent performance and easy maintenance.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Maintain the cutter at a 30-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
- Compatible fit with H56, Stihl 23RM3 56 and Husqvarna - H22 56
If you have a 20, 33, 95, K1, or 50J stamped on your drive link, and there are 56 drive links on the current chain or bar info (325 050 56DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
- Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov