20BPX060G .325 pitch .050 gauge 60 drive link Oregon chain
This Oregon® 20BPX060G ControlCut Saw Chain is designed with a .325 pitch .050 gauge and 60 drive links, This chain is suited for 14-inch cutting length on bars with a 1.3mm groove and 60DL. It has been recently updated with a new part number, 20BPX060, and is packaged in a red box. The 20BPX Control Cut Saw Chain is an ideal choice for occasional users like firewood cutters, property owners, and commercial cutters. It features a low kickback design and low-vibration, Micro Semi-Chisel cutters with small-radius working corners for excellent performance, better stay-sharp, and easy maintenance. With .325" pitch, and .050" or (1.3mm) gauge, this chain offers maximum durability and protection against corrosion with its Blued Cutters. The chain is suitable for 38-62 cc sizes, and with LubriTec, it ensures less friction and a longer lifespan. Additionally, the Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier, while the exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability.
- Maintain the cutter at a 30-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
- Compatible fit with H60, Stihl 23RM3 60 and Husqvarna - H22 60
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
- Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov