20BPX080G .325 pitch .050 gauge 80 drive link Oregon chain
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
20BPX080 / 20BPX080G Oregon ControlCut Saw Chain 20" loop
- .325 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 80 drive link
- an ideal choice for occasional users such as property owners and commercial cutters.
- This .325" pitch, .050" gauge chain features a low kickback design and low-vibration, Micro Chisel cutters with small-radius working corners for excellent performance and easy maintenance.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Maintain the cutter at a 30-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
- Compatible fit with H80
- Stihl 23RM3 80
- Stihl - 23RM380E
- Husqvarna - H22-80
- TriLink - CL25080TL2
- TriLink - M80
- Stihl - 3687 005 0080
If you have a 20, 33, 95, K1, or 50J mark stamped on the drive link of your current chain and there are 80 drive link count, then this chain will fit your saw.
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
- Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov