Part# 21BPX100U Oregon® brand 100-feet Reel of 21BPX ControlCut series in Micro Semi-Chisel chainsaw chain. New 100' box bulk roll to make saw chains. The Oregon 21BPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .058" gauge chain for firewood cutters, loggers, property owners and tree care workers who use .325" pitch saws.
- This .325" pitch, .058" gauge chain features a low kickback design and low-vibration, Micro Chisel cutters with small-radius working corners for excellent performance and easy maintenance.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- 30+ Connecting links and 20+ loop boxes included free with chain .
- 1848 drive links in this 100 ft roll
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 38-62 cc
- Maintain the cutter at a 30-degree angle with a 3/16" file (part# _70503_)
- Depth gauge .025 recommended clearance
- Compatible fit with
- Husqvarna - H25-100U
- Stihl - 25RM3100R, 25RM3 100R
- part# - 3688 005 1840
This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
- Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov