73LGX025U superseded to 73EXL025U_Oregon chain
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
73JGX025U Oregon 25-feet reel in 3/8 pitch, .058 gauge skip-tooth has been superseded to 73EXJ025U_Oregon and features new cutter grind in full skip sequence for faster and smoother cutting than old-style 73JGX and new grooves in drive links keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
Specs (.375) 3/8 pitch .058 gauge (1.5mm) 25-foot spool
Oregon 73EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness and consistency (replaces 73JGX025U). This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort. The 73EXJ is the most popular full chisel chain for high production logging.
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .058"
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- New grooves on drive links carry oil up to the enlarged cavity on the tie straps
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with _7/32" file
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- 410 drive links in a 25-foot roll
- 8 connecting links and 8 loop boxes included free with chain.
- FREE SHIPPING
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description