73JGX025U 25' reel 3/8 pitch .058 gauge superseded to 73EXJ025U
- 73JGX025U 25' reel 3/8 pitch .058 gauge superseded to 73EXJ025U
- New Oregon PowerCut EXJ saw chain for sale in bulk reel 25-foot roll in full skip cutter spacing
- On sale for $125.00- for a 25-foot reel of 73EXJ.
- In stock to buy it now with fast and free shipping.
- Specs 3/8 pitch .058 gauge or (1.5mm) 25 feet
- 25' roll of Professional full chisel cutter teeth in full skip pattern.
Oregon 73EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness and consistency (replaces 73JGX025U). This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort. The 73EXJ is the most popular full skip chain for high production logging.
- Pitch: 3/8", gauge: .058"
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- New grooves on drive links carry oil up to the enlarged cavity on the tie straps
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with a 7/32" file (part# 70502)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- 410 drive links in a 25-foot roll
- 8 connecting links and 8 loop boxes included free with chain.
- FREE SHIPPING
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
You may also like...