3621 005 0105 Stihl Saw Chain 32" Oregon replacement loop_75EXL105
- 3621 005 0105 Stihl Saw Chain 32" Oregon replacement loop_75EXL105
- 3/8 pitch (1.6mm) .063 gauge 105 drive links
- replacement 32-inch loop for sale
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- EXL Full chisel saw chain cuts faster than previous chains
- Replaces Stihl part numbers 36RS3-105, 36 RS3 105, 36RS-105, 36 RS 105,
- This chain fits 32" Stihl Bars that use 3/8 pitch .063 gauge or (1.6mm) and 105 drive links. Check bar match info stamped on the bar.
- Maintain the chain with standard 7/32" round file or 3/16" grinding wheel.
- Oregon EXL Features and Benefits
- LubriTec Grooves on drive links channel oil to chain rivets for less stretch
- LubriTec™ tie straps keep your saw chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life.
- Blued OCS-01 Steel cutters deliver better stay sharp and high-quality protection against corrosion.
- Expanded top-plate filing Indicators and depth gauge Filing Indicators area make accurate 25-degree sharpening easier
- Gold loop start indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification link.
If you have a 75, A3 ( 45,50, or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 105 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 063 105DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov