72CJ059G 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 59 drive link Square Ground Skip Chain
72CJ059G / 72CJ059, Oregon Square ground Full skip tooth Full chisel chainsaw chain
- This saw chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, and 59 drive link
- Square grind - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important maintaining high RPM and good chip flow become.
- The 72CJ PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.
- LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon LGX chain.
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Skip tooth or full skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between cutter teeth)
- Sharpens with_17081_triangular or_17082_double chisel bit file.
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSLF 59 as well as Husqvarna H82 59
If you have a 72, 76, in Oregon ( A1 in_Carlton) or ( 46, 47, 51, or 80, in_Husqvarna) stamped on your current drive link and there are 59 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 59DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description