72CJ059G 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 59 drive link Square Ground Skip Chain
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
72CJ059G / 72CJ059, Oregon Square ground Full skip tooth Full chisel chainsaw chain
- This saw chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, and 59 drive link
- Square grind - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important maintaining high RPM and good chip flow become.
- The 72CJ PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.
- LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon LGX chain.
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Skip tooth or full skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between cutter teeth)
- Sharpens with_17081_triangular or_17082_double chisel bit file.
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSLF 59 as well as Husqvarna H82 59
If you have a 72, 76, in Oregon ( A1 in_Carlton) or ( 46, 47, 51, or 80, in_Husqvarna) stamped on your current drive link and there are 59 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 59DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.