72CJ064G 18" 3/8 pitch .050 64 DL Square ground Full Skip chisel chain
72CJ064G / 72CJ064 Oregon Square ground Full skip Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale.
- This chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge and 64 drive links 18" loop
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSLF 64 as well as Husqvarna H82 64
- The 72CJ PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.
- LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon LGX chain.
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Square ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Skip tooth or full skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between cutter teeth) Sharpens with 17081 triangular or 17082 chisel bit file.
If you have a 72, A1 ( 46,47,51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 64 drive links these will fit your saw.
Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You may also like...