72CJ025U Oregon 25' 3/8 pitch .050 gauge Skip Square Ground saw chain
72CJ025 PowerCut 25 feet bulk reel box of 72CJ Square grind (skiptooth) Full Chisel in Full Skip cutter sequence to make Chainsaw Chains.
Specs (.375) 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 25-foot spool
- The 72CJ PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon LGX chain.
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Skip tooth or full skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between cutter teeth) Sharpens with Pherd_17081_ triangular or Pherd_17082_ chisel bit file.
- 410 drive links in this 25-foot roll.
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSLF 25R as well as Husqvarna H82 25
- 8 connecting links and 8 boxes included free