72CK070G 20" 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 70 DL Square ground Half Skip chisel chain
72CK070G / 72CK070 Oregon Square ground Half skip Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, and 70 drive link
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSLH 70
- The 72CK PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.
- LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon LGX chain.
- Half Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Half Skip or Semi skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between right and left cutter teeth set)
- Sharpens with Pherd_17081_ triangular or Pherd_17082_ chisel bit file.
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your current Oregon drive link and there are 70 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 70DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov