72EXJ066 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 66 drive link Full skip Full Chisel
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
72EXJ066 supersedes 72EXJ066G, Oregon brand new PowerCut professional chainsaw saw chain in Skiptooth Full Skip space Full Chisel cutter tooth
Specs 3/8 (.375) pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 66 drive link for 18" cutting length
Replacement red box Pro yellow label 72EXJ saw chain loop X grind Power Cut.
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance between cutter teeth for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important maintaining high RPMs and good chip flow becomes.
- Faster, and smoother cutting than old-style_72JGX_ and has new grooves in drive links to keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
- Oregon 72EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold colored tie strap Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with a start and stop marked link
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at a 25-degree angle with a _7/32"_file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
Compatible replacement for STIHL 33RSF 66, 3676 005 0066, and Husqvarna® H47S 66
If you have a 72, 76, in Oregon ( A1 in_Carlton) or ( 46, 47, 51, or 80, in_Husqvarna) stamped on your current drive link and there are 66 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 66DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov