72EXJ072 Oregon replacement chainsaw chain 20" loop for sale
- 72EXJ072 Oregon replacement chainsaw chain 20" loop for sale
- Full chisel Oregon Professional PowerCut chain in Full skip cutter spacing (2 blank spaces between cutters) also called Skip tooth.
- This chain is 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) and 72 drive link
- New and improved drive link oil channels with less stretch, faster and smoother cutting than superseded 72JGX072.
- This Oregon chain Replaces Stihl part numbers 33RSF 72 Chain.
- Free shipping in the USA
- NEW 72EXJ PowerCut With a reshaped cutter and multi-axis grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency,
- PowerCut EXJ saw chain is now the top option
- For professional loggers who use 3/8" pitch saws with .050 gauge bars
Fits 20" Stihl (1.3mm) bar 3003 000 8822 and 3003 008 8921
- Fits Oregon bar part# 200ATMD009, 200ATMD025, 200EXLDD009, 200EXLHD009, 200SFHD009, 200RNDD009, 200EXLDD009, 200EXLHD025, 200SFHD025, 200RNDD025, 200EXLDK095, 200EXLDK095, 200SFHDK095, 200RNDK095, 200VXLHD009, 200VXLHD025, 200VXLHK095
- If you have a 72, A1 ( 46,47,51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link and there are 72 drive links these will fit your saw. Info is imprinted on the guide bar also.
You may also like...