72EXJ093G 3/8 pitch 050 gauge 93 drive link chainsaw chain Full skip full chisel
Specs 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 93 drive link
- Supersedes 72JGX093G replaces Stihl 33RSF 93 and Husqvarna H47S 93
- New and improved, faster, and smoother cutting than old-style 72JGX and new grooves in drive links keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
- This chain fits 280EXLDD009, 280RNDD009, 280EXLDK095, and 280RNDK095 Oregon bar
- Professional Oregon chainsaw chain in Full Skip (skip tooth) pattern (2 blank spots between teeth) in Full chisel cutter teeth.
- Oregon 72EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- This low-vibration, full chisel cutter chain is designed to maximize every cut with less effort.
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification marker link
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
If you have a 72, A1, (46,47,51,80 or 82 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 93 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 050 93DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov