72EXJ114 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 114 drive link Full skip Full Chisel
72EXJ115 supersedes 72EXJ115G, Oregon brand new PowerCut professional chainsaw saw chain in Skiptooth Full Skip space Full Chisel cutter tooth
Specs 3/8 (.375) pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 115 drive link for 36" cutting length
Replacement red box Pro yellow label 72EXJ saw chain loop X grind Power Cut.
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance between cutter teeth for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important maintaining high RPMs and good chip flow becomes.
- Faster, and smoother cutting than old-style_72JGX_ and has new grooves in drive links to keep oil on the chain for improved cutting speed and less chain stretch.
- Compatible Fit with 3003 000 8853 STIHL bar
- Compatible replacement for STIHL 33RSF 114, and Husqvarna H47S 114
- Oregon 72EXJ has a reshaped cutter and proprietary grind technology for superior performance, sharpness, and consistency
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold colored tie strap Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with a start-and-stop marked link
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at a 25-degree angle with a _7/32"_file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
If you have a 72, 76, in Oregon ( A1 in_Carlton) or ( 46, 47, 51, or 80, in_Husqvarna) stamped on your current drive link and there are 114 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 114DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov