3623 005 0066 Stihl Saw Chain 18" Oregon replacement loop72EXL066
- 3623 005 0066 Stihl Saw Chain 18" Oregon replacement loop72EXL066
- 3/8 pitch (1.3mm) .050 gauge 66 drive links
- replacement 18" loop for sale
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- Oregon EXL Full chisel saw chain cuts faster than previous chains.
- Replaces Stihl part numbers 33RS3-66 and 33RS-66 Chain
- Free Shipping in the USA.
- Maintain the chain with standard 7/32" round file or 3/16" grinding wheel.
- Oregon EXL Features and Benefits
- LubriTec Grooves on drive links channel oil to chain rivets for less stretch.
- LubriTec™ tie straps keep your saw chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Blued OCS-01 Steel cutters deliver better stay sharp and high-quality protection against corrosion.
- Expanded top-plate filing Indicators and depth gauge Filing Indicators area make accurate 25-degree sharpening easier.
- Gold loop start indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification link.
This Oregon chain Replaces Stihl part numbers 33RS3 66 and 33RS 66 Chain.
- This 18" Oregon chain also fits Stihl Bars that use 3/8 (.375 pitch) .050 gauge or (1.3mm) and 66 drive links inside the chain.
- Check bar for info stamped on it.
You may also like...