3623 005 0066 Stihl Saw Chain 18" Oregon replacement loop_72EXL066_
- 3/8 pitch (1.3mm) .050 gauge 66 drive links
- replacement 18" loop for sale
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- Oregon EXL Full chisel saw chain cuts faster than previous chains.
- Replaces Stihl part numbers 33RS3 66, 33 RS3 66, 33RS 66, 33 RS 66,
- Free Shipping in the USA.
- Maintain the chain with standard 7/32" round file or 3/16" grinding wheel.
- Oregon EXL Features and Benefits
- LubriTec Grooves on drive links channel oil to chain rivets for less stretch.
- LubriTec™ tie straps keep your saw chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Blued OCS-01 Steel cutters deliver better stay sharp and high-quality protection against corrosion.
- Expanded top-plate filing Indicators and depth gauge Filing Indicators area make accurate 25-degree sharpening easier.
- Gold loop start indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification link.
If you have a 72, 76, in Oregon ( A1 in_Carlton) or ( 46, 47, 51, or 80, in_Husqvarna) stamped on your current drive link and there are 66 drive links counted or chains above on bar stamped 3/8 050 66DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov