3623 005 0072 Stihl Saw Chain 20" Oregon replacement loop_72EXL072_
- 3/8 pitch (1.3mm) .050 gauge 72 drive links
- replacement 20" loop for sale This chain fits the following Stihl saws with a 3/8 pitch sprocket installed 029, 030 ,031 ,032, 034, 036 ,040, MS290, MS291, MS310, MS311, MS360, MS361, MS362, MS390, MS391, 034 SUPER, 038, 039, 041, 042, 045, 046, 048, 056, 066, MS440, MS441, MS460, MS650, AND MS660 with 20" 1.3mm bars.
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- Oregon EXL Full chisel saw chain cuts faster than previous chains.
- Replaces Stihl part numbers 33RS3 72, 33 RS3 72, 33RS 72, 33 RS 72,
Free Shipping in the USA.
- Maintain the chain with standard_7/32"_round file or 3/16" grinding wheel.
- Oregon EXL Features and Benefits
- LubriTec Grooves on drive links channel oil to chain rivets for less stretch.
- LubriTec™ tie straps keep your saw chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Blued OCS-01 Steel cutters deliver better stay sharp and high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded top-plate filing Indicators and depth gauge Filing Indicators area make accurate 25-degree sharpening easier.
- Gold loop start indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification link.
If you have a 72, 76, in Oregon ( A1 in_Carlton) or ( 46, 47, 51, or 80, in_Husqvarna) stamped on your current drive link and there are 72 drive links counted or use chain part numbers above on bar stamped 3/8 050 72DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov