3623 005 0105 Stihl Saw Chain 32" Oregon replacement loop_72EXL105
- 3623 005 0105 Stihl Saw Chain 32" Oregon replacement loop_72EXL105
- 3/8 pitch (1.3mm) .050 gauge 105 drive links
- replacement 32-inch loop for sale
- Replaces Stihl part numbers 33RS3 105, 33 RS3 105, 33RS 105, 33 RS 105,
- Free Shipping in the USA.
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- Oregon EXL Full chisel saw chain cuts faster than previous chains.
- Maintain the chain with standard 7/32" round file or 3/16" grinding wheel.
- Oregon EXL Features and Benefits
- LubriTec Grooves on drive links channel oil to chain rivets for less stretch.
- LubriTec™ tie straps keep your saw chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Blued OCS-01 Steel cutters deliver better stay sharp and high-quality protection against corrosion.
- Expanded top-plate filing Indicators and depth gauge Filing Indicators area make accurate 25-degree sharpening easier.
- Gold loop start indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification link.
- This chain is 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 105 drive link
If you have a 72, 76, in Oregon ( A1 in_Carlton) or ( 46, 47, 51, or 80, in_Husqvarna) stamped on your current drive link and there are 105 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 105DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description