3623 005 0114 Stihl Saw Chain 36" Oregon replacement loop_72EXL114
- 3/8 pitch (1.3mm) .050 gauge 114 drive links
- replacement 36-inch loop for sale
- Replaces Stihl part numbers 33RS3 114, 33 RS3 114, 33RS 114, 33 RS 114,
- Free Shipping in the USA.
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- Oregon EXL Full chisel saw chain cuts faster than previous chains.
- Maintain the chain with standard 7/32" round file or 3/16" grinding wheel.
- Oregon EXL Features and Benefits
- LubriTec Grooves on drive links channel oil to chain rivets for less stretch.
- LubriTec™ tie straps keep your saw chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life.
- Blued OCS-01 Steel cutters deliver better stay sharp and high-quality protection against corrosion.
- Expanded top-plate filing Indicators and depth gauge Filing Indicators area make accurate 25-degree sharpening easier.
- Gold loop start indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification link.
Compatible Fit with 3003 000 8853 Stihl bar
This 36" Oregon chain also fits 36 inch Stihl Bars that use 3/8 (.375 pitch) .050 gauge or (1.3mm) and 114 drive links inside the chain. Check bar for info stamped on it.