72JPX092 28" 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 92 DL Full Chisel Skip tooth Chain
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
Sorry, this item is out of stock
72JPX092G / 72JPX092 28" replacement Oregon chainsaw chain
72JPX Full Chisel Full Skip replacement saw chain loop for sale
Specs 3/8 pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 92 drive link
- Professional Oregon chainsaw chain in Full Skip (skip tooth) pattern (2 blank spots between teeth) in Full chisel cutter teeth
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- NLA Superseded to 72EXJ092Chain when current supply runs out.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded Top-Plate Filing Indicators and depth gauge filing indicators area make accurate sharpening easier
- Gold Loop Start Indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51, or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link and there are 92 drive links these will fit your saw. Info is imprinted on the guide bar also
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.