72LPX066G 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 66 drive link Oregon full chisel chain
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
72LPX066G / 72LPX066 Oregon Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This 18" saw chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, and 66 drive link
- The Oregon 72LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .050" pitch chain designed for professional woodcutters using 3/8" pitch saws.
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- Called Super 70 before re-naming it to PowerCut
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at a 25-degree angle with a 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- Compatible fit with E66, 72LPX066X, 72LPX066CK and Stihl 33RS3 66
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your current Oregon drive link and there are 66 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 66DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.