72LPX092G 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 92 drive link Oregon full chisel chain
72LPX092G / 72LPX092 Oregon Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This saw chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, and 92 drive link
- The Oregon 72LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .050" pitch chain designed for professional woodcutters using 3/8" pitch saws.
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- Called Super 70 before re-naming it to PowerCut
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at a 25-degree angle with a 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
- Compatible fit with E92, 72LPX092X and Stihl 33RS3 92
- This 28" chain fits 280RNDD176 and 280EXLDD176 Oregon bar
If you have a 72, A1, 76 ( 46, 47, 51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your current Oregon drive link and there are 92 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 92DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description