72LPX098G 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 98 drive link Oregon full chisel chain
72LPX098G / 72LPX098 Oregon Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This 30" saw chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, and 98 drive link
- The Oregon 72LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .050" pitch chain designed for professional woodcutters using 3/8" pitch saws.
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- Called Super 70 before re-naming it to PowerCut
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at a 25-degree angle with a 7/32" file (part# _70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description