3621 005 0084 Stihl Saw Chain 25" Oregon replacement 75EXL-84
- 3621 005 0084 Stihl Saw Chain 25" Oregon replacement 75EXL-84
- 3/8 pitch (1.6mm) .063 gauge 84 drive links
- Sale price as low as $21.00 each on 10 packs.
- replacement 24" or also called 25-inch loop for sale
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- EXL Full chisel saw chain cuts faster than previous chains and replaces 36RS 84
- Free Shipping in the USA.
- This chain fits 24" Oregon -25" Stihl Bars that use 3/8 pitch .063 gauge or (1.6mm) and 84 drive links. Check bar match info stamped on the bar.
- Maintain the chain with standard 7/32" round file or 3/16" grinding wheel.
- Oregon EXL Features and Benefits
- LubriTec Grooves on drive links channel oil to chain rivets for less stretch
- LubriTec™ tie straps keep your saw chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Blued OCS-01 Steel cutters deliver better stay sharp and high-quality protection against corrosion
- Expanded top-plate filing Indicators and depth gauge Filing Indicators area make accurate 25-degree sharpening easier
- Gold loop start indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification link.
You may also like...