91PX052G AdvanceCut saw chain 3/8 low profile .050 gauge 52 drive link
91PX052G / 91PX052 Oregon Saw chain
- Chain is 3/8 low profile pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) and 52 drive link
- This 91PX052__Oregon AdvanceCut chain replaces 91PX052CK, 91PX052X and Stihl 63PM1 52
- Oregon's 91PX saw chain is designed for farmers, homeowners, orchardists, and novice chainsaw users who are looking for a low-vibration, low kickback chainsaw chain. The Chamfer Chisel cutters feature twin cutting corners for excellent cutting performance. The cutters are durable and easy to maintain. The narrow 91PX AdvanceCut takes less power while cutting a narrower kerf and provides the saw to maintain higher RPM for increased efficiency over the VersaCut and ControlCut chain which have larger cutters. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance for smaller CC saws.
- Fits Oregon 140DGEA041, 140DGET041, 140SDEA041, 140SDET041, 140SDEA095, 140SPEA041, 140SPEA095, 140SXEA041, 140SXEA095, Echo 14A0ES3752C and 14A0ZD3752C bar
Replaces OEM Product Parts listed belowStihl - 63PM352EHusqvarna - H37-52Echo - 91PX52CQHusqvarna - 576 93 65-52Husqvarna - 531300372TriLink - CL15052TL2TriLink - S52Stihl - 3636 005 0052Power Care - Y52
Fits any Bar stamped (3/8LP) or 3/8 Low Profile .050 or (1.3mm) 52 DL
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file
If you have a 91 stamped on your current drive link and there are 52 drive links this chain will fit your saw.
Packaging may vary with current stock box, bag or clamshell
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.