91PXL045G ControlCut saw chain 3/8 low profile 050 gauge 45 drive link
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
91PXL045G / 91PXL045 Oregon ControlCut saw chain
- 3/8 low profile pitch .050 gauge (1.3mm) 45 drive link
- This Oregon chainsaw chain replaces Husqvarna S93G-45
- fits 12" bar (cutting length)
- The Oregon 91PXL ControlCut Saw Chain is a low kickback chain designed for property owners and professionals using light-weight chainsaws.
- The low vibration, low-kickback semi-chisel cutters give you an aggressive cutting edge. This chain also has a forgiving cutting profile.
- The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance.
- Fits Oregon 120DGEA041, 120DGET041, 120SDEA041, 120SDET041, 120SDEA095, 120SPEA041, 120SPEA095, 120SXEA041, 120SXEA095, bar
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file.
- Maintain depth gauges at .025 clearance
If you have a 91 stamped on your current drive link and there are 45 drive links this chain will fit your saw.
Fits any Bar stamped 3/8LP 050 or (1.3mm) 45DL
- This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
- Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov