91PXL062 3/8 LP pitch .050 gauge 62 DL 18" ControlCut saw chain
- For sale is one brand new ControlCut Oregon chain.
- 91PXL062G supersedes to new number ControlCut 91PXL062
- This Oregon chain replaces Stihl 63PM3 62
- 3/8 low profile pitch .050 gauge and 62 drive link
- Fits Oregon 180DGEA041, 180DGET041, 180SDEA041 and 18A0CD3762C Echo bar
- Fits any Bar stamped (3/8LP) 3/8 Low Profile .050 or (1.3mm) 62 DL
Sharpens at 30 degrees with 5/32" file.
ControlCut™ chain has cutter top-pates that are 33% longer than standard 91 cutters and give you an aggressive cutting edge. This chainsaw chain has a forgiving sharpening profile. The combination of the bumper drive link and depth gauge design offers reduced kickback and strong performance.
If you have a 91 stamped on your current drive link and there are 62 drive links this chain will fit your saw.
You may also like...