3634 005 0074 Stihl Saw Chain 18" Oregon replacement Loop_22BPX074
- .325 pitch .063 gauge (1.6mm) 74 drive link for 18" bar
- an ideal choice for occasional users such as property owners and commercial cutters.
- This Oregon chain is compatible replacement for Stihl part numbers 26RM3 74, 26 RM3 74, 26RM3C 74, 26 RM3C 74
- This .325" pitch, .063" gauge chain features a low kickback design and low-vibration, Micro Chisel cutters with small-radius working corners for excellent performance and easy maintenance.
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- If you have a 22, 35, K3, or 63J stamped on your drive link, and there are 74 drive links on the current chain and bar info (325 063 74DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
This saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov