3621 005 0110 Stihl Saw Chain 34" Oregon replacement loop_75EXL110
- 3621 005 0110 Stihl Saw Chain 34" Oregon replacement loop_75EXL110
- 3/8 pitch (1.6mm) .063 gauge 110 drive links
- replacement 34-inch loop for sale
- Non-safety PowerCut Pro for high-performance logging saws.
- EXL Full chisel saw chain cuts faster than previous chains
- Replaces Stihl part numbers 36RS3-110, 36 RS3 110, 36RS-110, 36 RS 110,
- This chain fits 34" Stihl Bars that use 3/8 pitch .063 gauge or (1.6mm) and 110 drive links. Check bar match info stamped on the bar.
- Maintain the chain with standard 7/32" round file or 3/16" grinding wheel.
- Oregon EXL Features and Benefits
- LubriTec Grooves on drive links channel oil to chain rivets for less stretch
- LubriTec™ tie straps keep your saw chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Blued OCS-01 Steel cutters deliver better stay sharp and high-quality protection against corrosion.
- Expanded top-plate filing Indicators and depth gauge Filing Indicators area make accurate 25-degree sharpening easier
- Gold loop start indicator makes sharpening easier with start and stop identification link.
If you have a 75, A3 ( 45,50, or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 110 drive links on the current chain or bar info (3/8 063 110DL) is matched, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.govWARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.