75LPX025U 25' reel 3/8 pitch .063 gauge full chisel chainsaw chain
75LPX025U Oregon 25' 3/8 pitch .063 gauge Full Chisel saw chain
75LPX025 PowerCut 25 feet bulk reel box of 75LPX Full-Chisel to make Chainsaw Chains.
Specs (.375) 3/8 pitch .063 gauge (1.6mm) 25-foot spool
- The Oregon 75LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .063" pitch chain designed for professional woodcutters using 3/8" pitch saws.
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- Compatible fit with Stihl 36RS3 25R
- Called Super 70 before re-naming it to PowerCut
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- 410 drive links in a 25 foot roll
- 8 connecting links and 8 boxes included free
- Sharpens at 25 degrees with 7/32" file (part#_70502)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description