75LPX060G Oregon chisel chain 3/8 pitch .063 gauge 60 Drive Link
75LPX060G / 75LPX060 Oregon Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This chain is 3/8 pitch, .063 gauge (1.6mm) and 60 drive link
- Compatible fit with Stihl 36RS3 60 and Husqvarna H45 60
- The Oregon 75LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .063" pitch chain designed for professional woodcutters using 3/8" pitch saws.
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- Called Super 70 before re-naming it to PowerCut
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
If you have a 75, 75, A3 ( 45, 50 or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 60 drive links (check bar info also) this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
You may also like...