75LPX064G Oregon chisel chain 3/8 pitch .063 gauge 64 Drive Link
75LPX064G / 75LPX064 Oregon Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This chain is 3/8 pitch, .063 gauge (1.6mm) and 64 drive link
- Compatible fit with Stihl 36RS3 64 and Husqvarna H45 64
- The Oregon 75LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .063" pitch chain designed for professional woodcutters using 3/8" pitch saws.
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- Called Super 70 before re-naming it to PowerCut
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25 degree angle with 7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
If you have a 75, 75, A3 ( 45, 50 or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 64 drive links (check bar info also) this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description