75LPX064G Oregon chisel chain 3/8 pitch .063 gauge 64 Drive Link
75LPX064G, New# 75LPX064 Oregon Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- Specifications: 3/8 pitch, .063 gauge (1.6mm), and 64 drive links.
- Oregon's PowerCut Saw Chain, formerly known as Super 70, is ideal for 3/8" pitch saws used by professional woodcutters. It boasts low-vibration and full chisel cutters for fast, precise cuts. The offset depth gauges prevent sidewall cuts for smoother performance, while the dual depth gauge ramp reduces kickback. LubriTec lubricates and prolongs chain life, and blued cutters offer corrosion protection. Top-Plate Filing Indicators make sharpening easy, and OCS-01 Steel ensures durability. Recommended for 50-100 cc saws.
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
- Compatible fit with Stihl 36RS3 64 and Husqvarna H45 64
If you have a 75, 75, A3 ( 45, 50, or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 64 drive links (check bar info also) this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.