72CJ078G 3/8 pitch .050 gauge 78 drive link Square Ground Skip Chain
72CJ078G / 72CJ078, Oregon Square ground Full skip tooth Full chisel chainsaw chain
- 22" saw chain- 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge, and 78 drive link
- Square grind - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch competition chain available made by Oregon. Good choice for race saws in softwood blocks.
- Full Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important maintaining high RPM and good chip flow becomes.
- The 72CJ PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.
- LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon LGX chain.
- LubriTec™ keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Skip tooth or full skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between cutter teeth) Sharpens with 17081 triangular or 17082 chisel bit file.
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSLF 78 as well as Husqvarna H82 78
If you have a 72, 76, in Oregon ( A1 in_Carlton) or ( 46, 47, 51, or 80, in_Husqvarna) stamped on your current drive link and there are 78 drive links counted or bar stamped 3/8 050 78DL, then this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description