72CJ078G 22" 3/8 pitch .050 78 DL Square ground Full Skip chisel chain
72CJ078G / 72CJ078 Oregon Square ground Full skip Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This chain is 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge and 78 drive links
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSLF 78 as well as Husqvarna H82 78
- The 72CJ PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.
- LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon LGX chain.
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Skip tooth or full skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between cutter teeth) Sharpens with 17081 triangular or 17082 chisel bit file.
If you have a 72, A1 ( 46,47,51 or 80 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 78 drive links these will fit your saw.