75LPX105G Oregon chisel chain 3/8 pitch .063 gauge 105 Drive Link
Frawleys Saw Shop - loggerchain.net
75LPX105G / 75LPX105 Oregon Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- This chain is 3/8 pitch, .063 gauge (1.6mm) and 105 drive link
- Compatible fit with Stihl 36RS3 105 and Husqvarna H45 105
- The Oregon 75LPX PowerCut Saw Chain is a .063" pitch chain designed for professional woodcutters using 3/8" pitch saws.
- The low-vibration, full chisel cutters cut quickly and accurately for top performance.
- The offset depth gauges offer smoother cuts since they prevent the cutters from driving into the sidewall of the cut.
- Ramp added by depth gauge offers less kick-back while maintaining pro cutting performance
- Made in Canada
- Called Super 70 before re-naming it to PowerCut
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Blued Cutters deliver high-quality protection against corrosion
- Top-Plate Filing Indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Exclusive OCS-01 Steel provides greater durability
- For saw sizes 50-100 cc
- Sharpens at 25-degree angle with 7/32" file (part#_70502_)
- Maintain depth gauge at .025 clearance.
If you have a 75, 75, A3 ( 45, 50 or 83 in Husqvarna) stamped on your drive link, and there are 105 drive links (check bar info also) this chain will fit your saw.
Product Type Saw Chain Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
WARNING This professional saw chain may be capable of kickback that could result in serious injury to the chainsaw operator or bystanders. Do not use this saw chain unless you have experience and specialized training for dealing with kickbacks. A saw chain with reduced kickback potential may be available.