72CJ100U 100' roll Oregon chainsaw Square ground Skip tooth chain 3/8 .050 gauge
72CJ100U Oregon Square ground Full skip Full chisel chainsaw chain for sale
- 100' roll saw chain 100 feet on bulk reel
- 30 connecting links and 20 boxes included free
- This saw chain fits bars 3/8 pitch, .050 gauge (1.3mm)
- Compatible fit with Stihl 33RSLF as well as Husqvarna H82
- The 72CJ PowerCut Saw Chain is ideal for high production cutting with long bars and 3/8" pitch saws.LubriTec keeps your saw chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life.
- This .050" gauge chain is a square ground version of the Oregon 72LGX100U chain.
- Skip sequence design provides greater clearance for better chip flow - the larger the wood being cut and the longer the bar used, the more important good chip flow becomes
- Square Ground - the fastest cutting 3/8 pitch chain available made by Oregon
- LubriTec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- Called Skip tooth or full skip cutter sequence (two blank spaces between cutter teeth) Sharpens with Pherd_17081_ triangular or Pherd_17082_ chisel bit file.
- 1640 drive links in this 100-foot roll.
Prop 65 Description
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
You may also like...